Saturday, March 14, 2009

Review: Izola Shower Curtains

Izola Shower Curtains offers fresh and sophisticated designer shower curtains that incorporate the work of groundbreaking artists, featuring bold patterns, map images and photography. Their themes include unique world destinations shower curtains, subway map shower curtains and eco-friendly shower curtains.

Izola Shower has been featured in well-respected publications such as:
Washington Post, The New York Times, USA Today, Chicago Tribune, Q Magazine, Casa Sugar, Daily Candy, Domino, Nylon, New York Magazine, Miami Herald, New York Metro, etc.



Review: I've been coveting this line since they were featured on a favorite online store of mine, Urban Outfitters. I had the opportunity to review my favorite design (and location), Venice Shower Curtain ($26.50). I anticipated on it's arrival in the mail. When it finally did arrive, I was able to bid farewell to the Hello Kitty design and modernize my bathroom with this sophisticated design. Not only I was in awe of the breathtaking design, but I was impressed with how surprisingly sturdy that this shower curtain is. It is refreshing to see that are more options for shower curtains. You will not find too many shower curtains that are this beautiful and made with such fine quality at a reasonable price.

Don't be fooled by the name, but Izola Shower Curtains also have other things in their store:
placemats, candles, tea towels, bed sets, aprons, etc.

You can find Izola Shower Curtains at several locations possibly near you.

No comments: